OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Customer Success Manager candidates for software company that is disrupting the life insurance industry.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will lead the enterprise level customers as their point of contact beginning at the point of sale and through post live. You will be expected to drive adoption of the product and demonstrate ongoing value while working as a project manager and product expert. You will work together with our Sales, Product and Operations teams to deliver that value for the customers and help them in achieving their goals and desired outcomes while adhering to a project timeline. The primary objective of the CS team is to increase user engagement, renewal rates, minimize churn, and support revenue growth through customer advocacy and referrals.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new key account & the training of the platform end users
- Build out project scope and guidelines to monitor health of the on-boarding of the client
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Capture and communicate all customer concerns and risks to the development team
- Gauge customers’ level of engagement with the product and provide feedback to the Product and Development teams for improvements
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Proformex advocates
- 3+ years previous experience in Customer Success, Business Analyst, or Account Management roles within a SaaS software company.
- Experience in project management and utilization of project management tools such as Microsoft Project preferred
- Keen client management skills with an ability to be a cross-functional resource for each business division
- Proven track record of working in a B2B customer facing role
- Ability to work on large projects given a specific timeline and milestones
- Impressive attention to detail and follows through on tasks both to customers and internally
- Superior professional communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to interact with B2B customer in an encouraging and professional manner
- Experience in working with cross-functional team (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Able to work comfortably with an evolving and fast paced environment
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255