Job Location: Wooster - Wooster, OH
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Travel Percentage: Negligible
Job Shift: Second Shift
Job Category: Warehouse
In the plant, the purpose of the Replenishment Technician is to perform all loading and unloading, of both inbound and outbound trucks, in accordance with established methods to provide customer support and assure product quality and safety.
* Operate both standup and sit down forklifts.
* Operate and maintain automatic palletizing equipment.
* Maintain a clean, safe work area.
* Record and document daily activities.
* Follow and promote proper Good Manufacturing Practices, not only in the warehouse, but throughout the plant.
The Daisy Brand Replenishment Technician performs full range warehousing duties with responsibility for handling and overseeing the loading/unloading of both inbound and outbound trucks. Commodities and finished products require storage after arriving at the warehouse from one or more sources and/or product lines. The Replenishment Technician independently performs a complete range of assignments including, but not limited to: verifying quantities received, grouping and segregating items, unloading incoming shipments, scanning bar codes, receiving shipments, pallet building and transporting materials. Operates forklift trucks and automated material handling equipment. Safeguards materials, items, and equipment. Maintains records and documents actions. The Replenishment Technician is required to process, pick, and receive Daisy Brand products per warehouse requirements.
The Replenishment Technician has the authority to take immediate corrective actions when dealing with Food Safety and Food Quality issues and is required to report these issues to his immediate supervisor and/or Quality Manager for further action if required. Another Replenishment Technician or an assigned qualified Replenishment Representative will fill in for Replenishment Technician in their absence.
* Minimum requirement of a High School diploma, G.E.D
* 3-5 years' previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere
* Required previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.)
* Must understand and follow all GMP and Safety requirements, must be able to lift 75 pounds
* Ability to work in a cold environment (34 F degrees)
* Proven leadership ability
* Strong analytical and applied problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
* Computer literate
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent personal organizational skills
* Inventory control and cycle counting experience
* Dairy warehouse experience
* Mechanical/electrical skills are desirable
* Experience with palletizers
* Experience using warehouse management and radio frequency identification systems
For more than four generations (over 100 years), Daisy Brand has been a family-owned company committed to providing the freshest, most wholesome dairy products with over half a billion in revenues. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with manufacturing plants in Garland, Texas (opened in 1998), Casa Grande, Arizona (opened in 2008), and Wooster, Ohio (opened in late 2015).
Having grown to above a 50 share, Daisy Sour Cream is the Nation's number one brand with distribution in all 50 states. Additionally, Daisy is the largest brand in food service, military, and club and is recognized by consumers for "A Dollop of Daisy", a tagline that put this once small brand on the map.
Daisy's core values are Clean and Trust, which are woven into everything we do. In 2008, the company was given the impressive American Business Ethics award, awarded by Foundation for Financial Service Professionals.
While maintaining a strong culture of curious and innovative problem-solvers, Daisy Brand tripled employment over the last 15 years. The future looks bright with the opening of its third facility to further strengthen the foundation for growth.
Daisy Brand offers an industry leading benefits package that includes:
A no-deductible, $0 premium option for employee-only health coverage.
401(k) with 50% company match on first 8% of earnings you contribute.
Safe harbor and profit sharing company contributions to 401(k).
Company paid short and long term disability coverage.
Company paid 2X annual salary life and AD&D insurance.
4 weeks annual paid time off.
Extra time off for volunteering.
Fitness membership reimbursement.
Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free company. Daisy Brand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and disabled encouraged to apply. Stay up to date with future opportunities through Daisy Brand Careers, and by following us on our social media channels:
Daisy Brand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and disabled are encouraged to apply.