Allen County Job & Family Services offers internships that provide a hands-on training experience throughout the various departments of the Agency.
Interns will work directly with our team to understand the various programs and every day operations of the Agency.
They will have the opportunity to develop stronger organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Public Assistance
- Investigations & Adult Protective Services
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
EXPECTED INTERNSHIP: 8 weeks
“This paid internship is a planned and structured work experience that provides youth various opportunities for career exploration and skill development. Individual must meet youth program eligibility requirements for this funded internship/learning opportunity; youth program ages are 18-24 years old Applicants will be screened for youth program eligibility.”
FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assists clients by providing information concerning assistance programs.
- Refers clients to appropriate office or unit.
- Completes routine paperwork, general clerical duties and other duties as assigned (e.g. light typing, data retrieval from PC, etc.).
Apply to: please send resumes to email@example.com