Substation Electrical Engineer
GPD Group is an interdisciplinary firm of over 700 employees. We’re a stable, employee-owned company and we’ve been serving the Northeast Ohio area for over half a century. Through careful planning and responsible growth, we have grown to 15 offices across the nation – six in Ohio and the rest in Arizona, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.
When the work is done, let’s have some fun. That’s our internal motto here at GPD Group. We’re passionate about the work we do and the relationships we build with clients. And we encourage all of our employees to share their ideas and creativity freely. We don’t have a corporate ladder to climb – we have open doors, instead. Everyone here is treated equally, a benefit to being an employee-owned company.
GPD is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer in our Columbus, Ohio office location.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Interest in utility high voltage (35kV to 500kV) substation & related design
- Candidates should have an interest in pursuing a professional registration in the State of Ohio
- Must be a team player and be self-motivated
- Ability to work on project teams and work individually
GPD offers a compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching and company contribution
- Bonus Program
- Vacation & Sick Time
- And much more…
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-M/F/Disabled/Vet
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify