Directions is seeking passionate analytical candidates who are motivated by finding the story in the data and delivering actionable insights to our clients in a rewarding work environment.
THIS DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Leading the analysis of survey results - developing insights that clients will use to move their business forward
- Writing reports that communicate key insights and strategic recommendations in a clear, creative, and compelling manner
- Formulating hypotheses, searching for patterns, and critically interpreting data with a goal of unearthing the deeper story
- Developing visually appealing deliverables which are highly actionable and meaningful
- Developing a solid understanding of client business, strategy and direction
The ideal candidate believes in using data and analytics to help clients drive strategic decisions and business improvements.
THE SUCCESSFUL ANALYST:
- Has 5-10 years of Marketing Research experience, primarily Analytical
- Has solid written and analytic skills; adept at writing clear, concise analyses; and is able to communicate confidently
- Will work efficiently and effectively to produce reports with a client-first approach and a strong desire to exceed client expectations
- Is a self-starter and self-reliant; works proactively with a can do attitude
- Has a natural curiosity about consumer behavior and an ability to speak with the voice of the consumer
- Has excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to balance both big picture and tactical ideas
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel; and data analytic tools (familiarity with SPSS, Q, R, or similar software a plus)
- Has a Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or Analytics; a Master's degree is a plus.
Qualified candidates will be considered for our Cincinnati, Chicago or Greensboro offices as well as remote home-office locations.
We offer an innovative and entrepreneurial environment where you can take the next step in your career. We are driven by a passion for rich insights, consultative client partnerships, and actionable results. We offer the latest solutions and sophisticated analytics while providing visually compelling deliverables that crystalize the findings and convey business implications.
Directions is a privately-held firm owned and operated by our senior staff. This position includes an ownership potential opportunity, in addition to a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits. The work environment at Directions is an important part of who we are. We foster a unique culture that gives our employees the freedom to create, grow, and succeed. Our employees are surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry.
Our company is independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation. The firm combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Directions is based in Cincinnati with multiple regional offices to enable our client service staff to stay close to clients.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.