OhioMeansJobs| Cleveland Cuyahoga County has partnered with a Hotel & Hospitality Business in search of Room Attendants. Eastside hotel operations is seeking to hire Attendants interested in working rotating shifts. The selected candidates are responsible for providing quality service to guests and patrons with guidance from Housekeeping Operations & General Managers.
- Promptly respond to requests from quests and hotel departments.
- Fill housekeeping cart with room supplies & amenities and transport to assigned area / rooms.
- Replace guest supplies & amenities in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and bathroom towels with clean linens.
- Service rooms including cleaning bathrooms, remove trash and room service items.
- Clean guest rooms and / or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all appliances are present and are in proper working order.
- Assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Possible requirement to work nights, weekends, and / or holidays
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Work locations 9801 Carnegie, 8650 Euclid, 8800 Euclid
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255