Do you have experience working with heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and would like to further your career? JP Timmerman is hiring experienced HVAC Technicians!
- Identifying repair and/or replacement needs.
- Cleans air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.) to ensure units are operating efficiently, correctly and within safety guidelines.
- Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in HVAC systems.
- Maintains records (e.g. equipment repair history, work orders, test reports, etc.) to document required information.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment to ensure availability in safe operating condition.
- Monitors HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Performs emergence, predictive and preventive maintenance to ensure the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, recommendations, etc.) to document activities and/or conveying information.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns when on call.
- Secures equipment and supplies (e.g. locates parts, makes purchases, etc.) to maintain inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a good driving record. This is a drug free workplace.
- 40 hrs vacation after one year, 80 hrs vacation after two years
- 7 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- 16 hrs personal leave (after 90 days)
- We offer medical, dental, vision, STD, and LTD (after 90 days)
- We pay 100% of $15k life insurance policy
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com