OhioMeans jobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Call Center Representatives for local pharmacy chain.
In this role, you will be assisting members with their pharmacy benefit plans. You will take inbound calls and answer questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail order prescriptions so that our customers better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. You have the ability to make an impact on others through this fun and fast paced Customer Care position.
We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team, in addition to competitive pay and benefits, and Work from Home opportunities after 6 months of strong and sustained performance on the team.
Schedule options are designed to create a flexible work schedule for those balancing priorities in and outside of work. We are currently offering full time schedules starting at 30 hrs per week. Days off and hours may vary, though you will have a set schedule. Site hours are Monday – Friday 7am - 10pm Saturday / Sunday 7am – 8 pm.
We also offer advancement opportunities so you can grow within the Call Center or move to another role within CVS Health. In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
* Competitive pay and benefits, Paid Time Off including holidays and floating holidays
* Full Benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
* Tuition Reimbursement-Eligibility for up to $3K per year
* Fast track career progression-including a self-paced advancement program
* 6 months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry, military experience). Strong computer navigation skills.
* Experience working in a Call Center environment
* Healthcare related experience
* Healthcare certification (ex: Med Assistant)
Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255