Job Title: Resident Care Companion/ Danbury Columbus – OMJST
Full-Time & Part-Time Available / 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts
Worksite Location: Columbus, Ohio 43235
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Danbury Senior Living:
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
We are currently seeking applicants for Resident Care Companion positions. This position is also often referred to as Nursing Aide, Nurse’s Aide and Care Provider.
What are some of the perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn a $100 bonus (full time) or a $50 bonus (part time) EVERY PAY! That's up to $2600 bonus money (full time) or $1300 bonus money (part time) a year!
- Shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and weekend
- Scrubs provided
- Employee recruiting bonus
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced tuition to further your education
- Daily pay option coming soon
What benefits do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional Voluntary AD&D
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
What do Resident Care Companions do at Danbury?
- Resident Care Companions enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
- Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary
What experience or skills do you need to be a Resident Care Companion?
- No certification required for Resident Care Companion positions
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Senior Living setting is helpful, but not required
- A great outlook, cheerful disposition, and love of seniors are a must
If you’re someone that wants to make our residents’ days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Testing
OMJ Staff Contact: RC6