Looking for a top-notch sales person to develop business for our service department, specifically our preventative maintenance service contract product. Sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments via self-generated leads. Work in a business-to-business setting, covering an assigned territory and build a portfolio of accounts via prospecting and referrals.
* Demonstrated success in sales, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results.
* Ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations.
* 3 - 5 years sales experience in roofing, construction or a related field
* Ability to manage/qualify leads and close business through direct contact or over the phone.
* Excellent track record in developing relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust.
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint and CRM.
* Strong commercial roofing experience preferred.
* Professional sales training methodology, such as Sandler.
* Knowledge of business and management principles
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.