Coleman Professional Services is seeking a diligent & responsible individual to join our customer-centered emergency crisis team of professional to work with individuals experiencing immediate mental health crises in Jefferson County Ohio. This position enrolls and initiates services for and oversees day-to-day processes for other related services; flexible working schedule; includes some on call duties.
Other essential job duties include:
- Complete hospital crisis pre-screens
- Gather & document appropriate demographic, fiscal, and clinical information for prospective clients.
- Determine needed clinical services, level of urgency, and appropriate providers; consult with personnel as needed
- Provide supportive and/or basic crisis intervention
- Suggest additional or alternative internal & external service when indicated
- Provide optimal treatment choices
- Provide on-call, evening, and back up to crisis team
- Collaborate with other personnel to coordinate, evaluate, troubleshoot, and improve ongoing services
- Driving is an essential function for this position
Must have a Bachelor’s degree with a LSW and/or LPC. Prefer someone with a Master’s degree in Counseling with a PC or PCC, or LISW with two years experience in working with crisis services. Must be willing to obtain or already have the following: a NPI number; and an Ohio Medicaid number.
Benefits options includes flexible work schedule, health, life, pension,paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,disability or protected veteran status.
E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”
To find out more about our nationally recognized behavioral health services in the non-profit sector; including our employee engagement scores, visit our website at www.colemanservices.org (provide link to engagement scores if possible.)