OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Client Manager candidates for live video streaming organization
The Client Manager serves as liaisons between BoxCast and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. As a Client Manager, you will manage & develop client relationships, develop account plans, and deliver proposals. To be impactful in this role, you must gain a strong understanding of the products and services, video technology and technical workflows, as well as knowledge of the Live Streaming Industry and our competition.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain sales and revenue targets.
- Maintain revenue attrition expectations.
- Coach clients to reach their live streaming goals.
- Create presentations/demos for existing clients (New Features, Renewals).
- Collaborate cross-departmentally as clients make bug and feature requests.
- Answering phone calls and email inquiries from clients.
- Responding to all concerns within a timely manner.
- Establishing "delightful" working relationships with clients.
- Identify problems that arise within accounts and develop strategies to effectively resolve them in a timely manner.
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer information systems, or a related field is preferred.
- 2+ years’ previous work experience in client relationship management or sales environment;
- Proven ability to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact appropriately with customers of all levels and backgrounds.
- Willingness to learn and work well with others, as well as independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to have:
- Understanding of Live Streaming ecosystem
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255