Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Manager
Worksite Location: Massillon, OH 44646
How to Apply:
Include Keywords number and job title in subject line
Polymer Packaging is now hiring a Shipping and Receiving Manager for their Massillon, Ohio location.
Looking for someone with 5 years Warehousing and Shipping experience
Looking for someone that is Detail Oriented (Quality and Precision-Focused) as well as Team Oriented (Cooperative and Collaborative)
Must fit with the company Core Values: Need to Be Positive, Do Whatever it Takes, and Care.
- Work within the Polymer Culture of Teamwork that focuses on Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Experience in electronic scanning systems for inventory purposes.
- Receive product and conduct incoming raw material inspections per established procedure.
- Ship product per established procedure, including stock rotation practices`.
- Supervise and train Material Handlers. Maintain inventory and materials in an orderly fashion.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Manufacturing Accounting Software preferred
- Negotiate favorable shipping rates with carriers.
- Perform / coordinate custodial, janitorial, and maintenance duties for offices, plant, buildings and grounds per GMP requirements.
- Assist in stocking all production machines.
- Shrink wrap and package pallets for shipping.
- Advise the SQF Practitioner of any food safety and / or quality issues.
- Ensure work areas are in conformance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ensure work activities are performed according to QMS, SQF System, and GMP procedures and requirements.
- Occasional late night or Saturday to be expected
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5 years Warehousing and shipping experience
- Tow motor experience
- Able to follow directions
- Willing to learn new things and help others as requested.
Full Time Salary 55,000.00 – 65,000.00 per year
Details: Full time, 1st shift, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – Bi-weekly pay schedule
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Valid Driver’s License required
Available Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, Employer-provided life insurance and additional supplemental life insurance options also available.
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing, Reference Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC5