HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Location US-OH-Cleveland
Join ERT - Cleveland as an HR Administrative Assistant and support the team by answering the main switchboard, performing front desk activities, and providing general administrative duties for the Cleveland office and the local HR team. Provide general facilities support to the local site.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company s EXPERT technology platform, ERT s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly and with confidence.
As HR AA, you will handle the following responsibilities:
* Receptionist duties:
* Answer main switchboard pleasantly and promptly (within 3 rings), direct calls, take accurate messages when necessary, and deliver them promptly to the appropriate personnel.
* Greet visitors and ensure all security procedures and Standard Operating Procedures are followed by employees, delivery personnel, and visitors.
* Maintain a visitors log, issues badges and notify employees of visitor arrival.
* Provide general clerical support for the corporate offices
* Order, maintain, and stock all office supplies.
* Sort incoming mail and notify appropriate party when faxes and/or packages are received. Assist with outgoing mail, packages and materials.
* Host visitors and any arrangements required including setting up meeting rooms and ordering refreshments, breakfast and/or lunch.
* Provide administrative support to the HR Team
* Assist with training arrangements and collate employee training records and evaluations.
* Input resumes into Applicant Tracking System and assist with interviewing/Assessment Center scheduling.
* Support special HR projects as needed.
* Serve as Liaison between ERT staff and building management on building needs, e.g. maintenance, repair items, general building issues and communicate building-related issues back to staff.
* Organize, obtain approval on and deliver incoming invoices, checks and/or purchase orders.
* Update telephone directory and mail bins, as changes occur.
* Maintain reception area, supply rooms and kitchen areas, which includes ordering all supplies (coffee, tea, soda, etc.) and keeping in a generally neat and acceptable order.
* Ability to work in a front desk environment with the demands and constraints of supporting reception and maintaining multiple priorities while demonstrating an outgoing, pleasant and welcoming demeanor.
* Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
* Prior HRIS experience helpful.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 4816
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.