ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serve as subject matter expert for the areas of Imaging QC providing support for Project Management team members, educating customers on the related operational services, and driving synergies across service lines.
* Manage designated Image PRN QC staff, which includes:
* Ensuring proper training is executed and documented
* Conducting reviews of system set-ups and documents to ensure high quality of deliverables in accordance with quality standards and SOPs/SWIs
* Coordinating routine status meetings to facilitate communications, monitor workload, and
* provide forecasting guidance
* Collecting and monitoring defined staff metrics
* Independently lead and perform the efforts within Image QC during the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management to include:
* Contribute to, support the development of and/or understand and adhere to the study specific documents and/or elements of the Imaging Charter.
* Coordination of the various teams working in support of the Study (ex: Image QC, Site and Reader Management, etc.)
* Understand, be able to explain and have necessary proficiency in the software and tools used within the Imaging Study
* Performing image quality review, redaction and/or image prep as specified by the direction of defined study specific parameters within the study required timelines.
* Issuing queries and performing routine follow-up with study sites for resolution, informing Imaging Project & Site Management of trends or issues jeopardizing study timelines.
* Collaborate with the cross functional Imaging team members and authorities to ensure the specification and use of the appropriate equipment and when a contracted service.
* Creating, maintaining and distributing reports or spreadsheets in support of one or more studies.
* Archiving study data and documentation through various methods.
* Appropriately setting and fulfilling customer expectations
* Execute and monitor project timelines and manage the financial components of Image QC within each study, which include collaboration with the study team on:
* Budget reviews
* Revenue forecasting
* Scope changes
* Invoice reconciliation
* Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
* Manage internal/external dialogue and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
* Develop and apply problem solving strategies to address client issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to escalations.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Read, comprehend and be able to summarize and comply with various study documents (i.e
* Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong ability to collaborate in English (both verbally and written) with teams of research scientists, bioinformaticians, software developers, and external collaborators. Will have frequent interaction with clients, suppliers, management and staff including the requirement to present study workflows and/or processes.
* Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel approximately 20%.
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 4813
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..