Job id : 11032
This position will strive to meet sales goals through the growth of existing customers and the development of new opportunities through building a robust application development pipeline of new business. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in tactical execution and strategic thought process with extra ordinary results.
* Deliver $ Sales Budget.
* Maintain Sales Forecast at 90% plus accuracy.
* Develop Strategy to close $ GAP Vs Budget where necessary.
* Target Upside opportunities and close business.
* Understand and contribute to NeoGraf S&OP process.
* Develop and promote Customer Key Account Plans.
* Work with Product Managers and Marketing to execute Business plan.
* Increase Customers existing market share.
* Gather Competitive Intelligence regarding offset products, new technology, customers and markets.
* Manage 3rd Party sales channels, Distributors, Strategic Partners etc.
* Maintain a technical understanding of NeoGraf products.
* Adhere to company safety regulations and advises customers on correct use of product (Product Responsibility).
New Business Application Development
* Develop an Application Development Pipeline of valuable opportunities and close them.
* Follow up on qualified sales / Application leads.
* Follow up and analyze customer product samples.
* Understand the KER's (Key End Use Requirements) of the prospective Application.
* Work with Product Managers, Marketing, Application Engineers and R&D Group to understand Thermal Solutions Management Technology roadmap to success by market and application set.
* Understand the Application Market, Sub-Market, segment value chain and opportunities for NeoGraf products within it.
* Responsible for managing the Application Development Pipeline through the NeoGraf CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
* The ideal candidate should have a solid Technical Sales track record selling to Engineers and Purchasing in one or more of our targeted markets.
* Must have minimum of 5 years combined sales and sales management experience.
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering, or the Sciences required or equivalent years of experience.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* Experience selling custom Thermal Management Technologies is highly desired
* General knowledge of Thermal Management Solutions is highly desired.
* Customer and representative/Value Added Reseller management and negotiation skills required.
* Excellent follow-up techniques and introduction of new ideas and products.
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and oral presentation.
* Fluent in English.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Extensive travel throughout defined territory (up to 60%).
* Works in self-directed manner from a home office, self-driven and able to manage time and tasks as required.
For more details go to URL