Job Location US-OH-Cleveland
ERT is hiring a Project Manager! This professional will be responsible for directing and managing client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent client service.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company s EXPERT technology platform, ERT s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
In this role, you will
* Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management:
* Gather customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
* Ensure the on-time development of the study documentation as defined in SOP or SWI, contributing and supporting as designated.
* Coordinate the various teams working in support of the Study (e.g., Software Development/testing, Quality Assurance, Reader Management, Logistics, etc.)
* Creating/distributing reports
* Archiving study data and documentation
* Setting, managing and fulfilling customer expectations so we may delight our clients!
* Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include Budget reviews; Revenue forecasting; Scope changes, and Invoice reconciliation
* Identify potential study risks and mitigation and escalate as appropriate.
* Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
* Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
* Read, comprehend and be able to summarize various study documents (i.e. Clinical Protocol, contracting documents, budget, Imaging Charter) to understand and communicate the role of imaging within the assigned studies.
* Provide accurate and detailed project time reports, complete assignments within prescribed and committed timelines, seeking assistance and support when necessary.
* Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
* Create content and present at Investigator Meetings, site initiation or other meetings as needed.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 4651
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.