OhioMeansJobs|Clevealnd-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Field Technician candidates for an organization that provides computer installation and services to hospitals through Day Star Staffing Solutions. This is a Temp to Perm position.
Work in hospitals and medical facilities installing monitors and workstations. We are looking for people who are skilled with tools, meticulous about their work and interested in career opportunities.
Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and good driving record. You also must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have 1 year experience and be comfortable using small tools and power tools.
- Must have ability to install monitors, mounts and manage cables
- Must have an understanding of wall construction
- Must be comfortable working in hospitals and healthcare environments.
- Must maintain accurate records through documenting installations, services and repairs
- Must maintain and improve service and rapport with customers through listening to their descriptions of problems, answering questions and resolving issues through diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, replacing and/or upgrading components.
- Must maintain a safe environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies
- Must be ready to learn something new and interesting
- High School Diploma/GED
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255