Job Purpose: Maintenance of the grounds and renovation of mobile homes at any Elsea, Inc owned mobile home park.
Duties: other duties may be assigned
- Mowing the grounds in a timely manner
- Weeding the grounds in a timely manner
- Picking up loose trash around the office and park area
- Sweeping the walks around the office
- Digging any trench type of work
- Reading meters
- Maintaining and repairing the Community Pool
- Renovating Mobile Homes that are empty or are currently tenant occupied
- Assisting in waste management pick up
- Snow removal by hand equipment or vehicles
- Repairing and cleaning of sewer and water lines both in ground, above ground and in our homes
- Recording results taken from meters, waste water treatment plants and water treatment plants
- Maintaining and repairing waste water treatment plants and water treatment plants
Skills/Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, and in a timely manner. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Some of our projects require working beyond normally scheduled hours in order to meet our resident’s needs.