The Shift Supervisor is responsible for complete production operation of the plant during their assigned shift, including manpower operation, machines running, production efficiency, product quality and safety, among others.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and motivate the team.
- Train team members on their tasks.
- Define daily and hourly tasks and goals.
- Ensure optimal cooperation within the team and between teams.
- Set priorities and follow up on the daily work.
- Effective deployment of assigned people and machines.
- Perform appraisal conversations.
- Report production disruptions.
- Formulate improvement proposals.
- Active contribution to solve technical malfunctions.
- Entering data for CPIs (critical process indicators).
- Administrative handling of quality issues.
- Secure administrative duties of operators.
- Secure knowledge of product quality within the team.
- Handle quality issues.
- Release of production orders.
- Report unsafe situations. Drive and implement safety measures.
- Take corrective actions within his/her authority.
- Take first aid action.
Order and cleanliness
- Monitor order and cleanliness of the work environment.
- Ensure that hygiene and work instructions are in compliance with within BRC-IOP regulations and contribute actively.
- Maintain all aspects of 5S and lean manufacturing.
- Perform any related production task requested by the Direct Line Manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience within a production environment. Experience in a similar production field is a plus.
- Experience in coaching staff.
- Basic computer and MS Office knowledge, especially Excel.
- Smooth and clear communication, including electronic.
To Apply: please visit the following link - https://desterjobs.com/shift-supervisor/