DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING. THIS POSTING IS A FAKE POSTING.
Assures hardware performance by designing, developing, and completing tests; analyzing findings; identifying and recording failures; recommending design changes.
* Defines hardware test requirements by reviewing design concepts, features, and data; researching and identifying applicable regulatory and industry reliability standards and codes; developing testing policies and procedures; conferring with product development teams.
* Develops hardware test approaches by researching, analyzing, selecting, and applying test engineering concepts, approaches, techniques, and criteria including timing techniques, timing set generation, testability analysis, backtracing, and graphical debug techniques; adapting and modifying testing options; developing and evaluating new test methodologies; creating scripts; debugging test methods; qualifying vendors, sub-systems, components, and parts; developing automated tests.
* Organizes testing program by preparing schedules, cost estimates, and required resources including test laboratories and equipment.
* Identifies hardware faults by managing the transfer of test designs to test teams; conducting and witnessing tests; developing models and running simulations; performing diagnostic procedures; measuring performance; analyzing and evaluating findings and failures; recording failures and problems; performing forensic analysis of failures; identifying root causes.
* Resolves faults by debugging hardware; recommending product changes and new components; initiating engineering change orders; providing technical support to customers.
* Documents test designs by recording specifications; maintaining testing database.
* Prepares test reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing measurement data and trends; conveying findings to engineering design team.
* Maintains engineering team accomplishments by reviewing open issues and action items; coordinating actions; contributing information and analysis to team meetings and reports.
* Ensures operation of test equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging test engineering practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Hardware Engineering Fundamentals, Analytical Tools, Hardware Specifications, Quality Engineering, AutoCAD, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Operations Research, Innovation