Architect, Robotic Process Automation
Manager, Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been identified as a key capability that will streamline, accelerate, and improve the overall efficiency of core business processes, beginning in Finance and ultimately for the broader Enterprise. This role is a newly created position that will be a key contributor to the establishment and growth of an Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (COE). This role will assist in defining and implementing the mission, vision, guiding principles, governance, and key competencies required to operate a successful COE. The primary responsibility for this role will be developing automations that conform to the guiding principles.
* Understand, support and contribute to the RPA strategy
* Contribute ideas and feedback within COE and collaborate across business functions
* Lead and implement COE best practices
* Lead initial process analysis, opportunity assessment, prioritization and shortlisting of processes for automation, co-ordinate reviews within COE and across business functions
* Manage capturing of process requirements, technical documents, and identifying opportunities for process optimization
* Configure and build automation as specified in the requirements and technical documents
* Perform and facilitate testing of all automations with business process owners
* Learns and maintains proficiency on RPA tools; Recommends new tools, processes and procedures, and enhancements
* Manage the tasks, timeline, scope, and day to day communication with stakeholders
* Responsible for applying broader IT concepts to the automation space in order to construct optimized processes
* Interim responsibilities until the COE team grows include scheduling automations, administration of RPA software, and incident management
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Degree in business, information technology, or related field preferred
* Minimum 3 years of process automation, system implementation, project management, or related work experience is required
* Experience with process automation software and concepts is preferred (Blue Prism a plus)
* Experience building functional and technical designs is preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills is required
* Ability to communicate effectively across functional areas
* Possess a customer service approach
* Ability to focus on detail and produce quality output
* Think in conditional logic (IF-THEN-ELSE, CASE statements, Looping, Variables) is a plu
* Creative problem solver; Ability to identify multiple paths to the same outcome
* Demonstrates ability to think critically, conceptually, and outside-the-box
The following questions are asked of all internal candidates. Your answers will not exclude you from applying. All internal candidates are required to discuss their interest in a new position with their manager prior to applying..
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Employer's Job# 105312
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.