Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-4:30
Expected Internship: 8 weeks or more
This paid internship is a planned and structured work experience that provides youth various opportunities for career exploration and skill development. Individual must meet youth program eligibility requirements for this funded internship/learning opportunity; youth program ages are 18-24 years old. Applicants will be screened for youth program eligibility.
- Clean and supply restrooms; clean agency floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming; gather and empty all agency trash and refuse; clean and disinfect all public areas in new facility; other general janitorial duties, orders and receives all supplies, etc.
- Provides back-up and assists with maintenance and repair at the agency, including replacement of lighting, utilizing ladders and applicable safety equipment. Operates and maintains machine and power tools, as necessary. Repairs service equipment.
- Assists with landscaping and outdoor maintenance at the agency.
- Other duties as assigned, (e.g. clerical duties, minor building repair and light construction duties, painting, moving and storage of supplies, attends meetings). Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Working toward completion of a post-secondary degree
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number or submit resume to Brittany Eshleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.