Child Care Provider
Enjoy working with children? Are you wanting to be your own boss? Allen County (Lima, Ohio) is looking for those interested in becoming a Child Care provider! Allen County’s rate for those providing publicly funded child care can be a very competitive wage. You can choose between two different provider types: Type A is at the provider’s residence with 7-12 children and Type B is with 1-6 children, with no more than three children under the age of two.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- Perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) when required.
- Keep staff and children’s records for inspections
- Maintain a safe play environment.
To Apply: please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org