To provide quality support services to consumers based on each consumer’s Individual Plan. Ensure that CRSI operates under current standards and regulations established by DODD Medicaid (Title XIX), and other authorities that may dictate standards of operation including programming, consumer safety, and staff training and employment requirements.
- Follow established policies and procedure set by the agency. To include, but not limited to, keeping accurate records, ensure compliance with all trainings and employment requirements, etc.
- Assist in meeting outcomes/services identified within the individual’s person-centered plans and to perform the duties according to such plans which may include, but not limited to, meal preparation, cleaning, laundry, providing transportation, personal hygiene, toileting, and medication administration.
- Monitor and ensure the consumer’s safety, health, and welfare.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment and be sensitive of the consumer’s and family needs.
- Always maintain the highest standard of conduct and courtesy in dealing with consumers, family, staff, and the community. Promote positive interactions.
- Attend and participate in scheduled staff meetings as well as designated trainings and in-service sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Must possess acceptable employment and background screenings.
- Must be able to follow an Individual’s Plan and document progress. Knowledge of CareTracker is a plus.
- Must be reliable and possess the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- DSPaths credential preferred.
This position will require standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting of moderate to heavy amounts, pushing and pulling for moderate periods of time. May involve lifting, therefore proper lifting procedures must be followed. Additional hazards may include injuries related to behavioral incidents during consumer interaction.
- 20+ hours per week
- BCI Background Check performed prior to hire
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.To Apply, you can: