Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation to appointments, and vital sign monitoring.
* Assist patients' with personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths, Light housekeeping and laundry.
* Assist with activities of daily living by assisting with meal preps, serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients in bed or chair; hydrating patients by providing fresh water and nourishment between meals. Running errands or grocery shopping.
* Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; recording intake and output information and medication reminder.
* Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; by reporting observations of physical or mental status changes to nursing supervisor or clinical manager.
* Documents actions by completing task in our software App.
* Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
* Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
* Serves and protects the agency community by adhering to professional standards, agency policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining certifications.
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care