Job Id : 105521-1_Orrville
The eCommerce Sales Analyst provides daily eCommerce support to assist in the achievement of business unit revenue and profit objectives as well as maintaining online presence & brand integrity for e-retailers. Critical focus areas for this role include: Catalog maintenance, PO resolution, budget planning, deduction & trade promotion management (CAS), as well as various special initiatives.
The Analyst acts as the liaison with Sales, Customer Commercialization, Brand Commercialization, RGM, Customer Service/Supply Chain, eCommerce Marketing, Category Strategy, Finance, and other cross-functional team support.
Sales System & Trade Promotion Management (CAS)
- Support monthly/quarterly projection process to help achieve accuracy objectives
- Trouble-shoot and seek resolution for system errors
- Respond to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting requests for Deduction Management
- Manage deduction clearing process with Customer Service and Accounts
- Participate in monthly open amount review and meet monthly, quarterly, yearly goals
- Promotional “scrubbing” for accurate liabilities and potential budget gaps
- Assist and participate in scheduled trade audit work sessions
- Manage promotional contracts including trade allowances, price changes, package changes, etc.
- Assist in G&A management of expenses
- Invoice Management
Customer Specific Analysis / Vendor Portal Management
- Daily access and maintenance of Amazon Vendor Central, etc.
- Executes specifically requested analyses, ad hoc reports and provides the “story”, not just the data
- Responsible for JMS new item set-up, pricing maintenance, and product attributes
- Online audits of JMS key item pricing and promotional activity (JMS and Competitive)
- Work with internal teams and customer teams on resolution of order and catalog issues
Special Project Participation
- Assist in Brand Protection Policy: 3P Re-Seller and MAP monitoring and enforcement
- Help coordinate samples/resources for both internal/external reviews
- Conduct periodic reviews to support SKU optimization
- Sales Operations, Sales Systems, Digital Shelf auditing, Data verification
- Scorecard development and maintenance
- Participate and represent JMS at meetings, industry events and share groups
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year of eCommerce experience
- Prior experience in CPG sales or marketing
- Previous sales support or customer-facing experience
- Experience with Sales Planning and Trade Promotion Management Systems
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and flow to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and be self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
The J. M. Smucker Company (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For more details go to URL