In this Service Manager position, you will provide excellent customer service experiences and maintain strong relations with customers, sales team and manufacturer partners. You will oversee the daily scheduling of our team of technicians.
Service Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all services and work spaces (in shop and mobile technician vans).
- Delegate and direct service work; monitor progress of all current and pending service work.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns. Excellent communication with customers is a must.
- Monitor and control inventory.
Service Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong leader with a proven track record in customer service.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven.
Schedule and travel
- Monday-Friday, 40-45 hour work week.
- Possible day travel to visit a customer, minimal to no overnight travel.
Salary with profit sharing plan. Cell phone provided and mileage reimbursement. MEC Health plan, Employee paid vision and dental available. Company paid life insurance. Vacation and Holiday pay.
To Apply: Email resume to Alexandra.Brooks@jfs.ohio.gov