Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Worksite Location: Canton, Ohio
How to Apply:
Apply in person at:
The Pines Healthcare Center
3015 17th St. N.W.
Canton, Ohio 44708
Email your resume to Dawn at:
Apply online at:
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark & Tuscarawas Counties when applying to this employer.
Full Time and Part Time
CommuniCare Family of Companies is privately held, multi-faceted healthcare management company in operation since 1984 that specializes in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and rehabilitation units. Our company’s historic passion for excellence is evident in every facet of our service continuum. We are leaders in the long-term care industry and we take immense pride in our opportunity to deliver the highest quality care. We’re excited about your interest in joining CommuniCare and your desire to uphold our mission of Serving With Pride.
Full Time and Part Time positions available
12 hour shifts 7 am to 7 pm or 7 pm to 7 am
New Pay Scale based on experience
Here at The Pines, we are striving to create a culture of positive work/life balance and epic teamwork. We have a new employee referral program; so bring a friend! Help us to make a difference in the lives of others.
The Pines are currently seeking nurses with long term care experience. The ideal candidate will already have a valid Registered Nurse’s license in the state of Ohio and have 1-2 years of experience in long term care.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life insurance and short-term and long term disability plans; medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and flexible spending accounts.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Current and valid license from the state of Ohio
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current CPR license
- 1-2 years of clinical experience in long term care
- Must possess that ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the program, goals, objectives and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care.
Please go to our page to Join Our Team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Available Benefits: 401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Educational Assistance, Sick Leave, Retirement other than 401(k)
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Test, Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC5