Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level designing winning proposals that directly impact the community around you? We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm in Painesville, OH supporting administrative and marketing efforts in B&N’s Northeast Ohio Region.
What a Marketing Coordinator job is all about:
- You will provide administrative support for corporate marketing activities (conferences, data management, forms, editing and preparing reports, answer routine inquiries, etc.)
- Provide support for promotion of technical staff through LinkedIn posts, conference abstracts, conference presentation preparation, and award submissions
- Produce qualifications and proposal packages to include general word processing, data entry, creation of tables and charts, government forms, overall formatting and coordination with corporate graphics staff
- Maintain/ update proposal files in database
- You will get to partner with in-house corporate graphic designers to produce message driven materials and provide interview support
- You will work with leadership that not only nurtures, but also demands an entrepreneurial spirit
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs and you are passionate about winning work!
What you need to make an impact:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field is required
- Minimum 0-5 years of related experience, prior A/E/C experience desirable
- You are a reliable and well-organized critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics is a plus
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.