Hume Supply is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our dedicated team. In this role you will plan, organize and direct the building aspects of projects in order to meet budget, quality, time and safety objectives. Commercial construction experience and strong office capabilities are required. Strong written and oral skills, time management and attention to detail are all crucial to this position.
Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Review bid documents, complete full analysis, and prepare bid package by bid deadline
- Have a thorough understanding of the scope of work
- Perform material take-offs
- Estimate labor needed to complete the job
- Include value-engineering ideas on every bid
- Ability to solve problems
- Must think outside the box, work within time constraints and deal with unforeseen setbacks
- Able to multi-task and be punctual, dependable, hard-working and career-oriented
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and estimating/optimization programs
- Experience with Autocad, Microsoft Project, ProEst and Earthworks software is a plus
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Option
- Supplemental Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
It is our intent and desire that equal opportunities be provided in recruiting, hiring, promotions, renewal of employment, selection for training, discipline, layoffs, compensation, benefits, separations, and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. Applicants for employment will be evaluated and employees promoted based on qualifications to meet the requirement of the position and ability to perform in a satisfactory manner.
To Apply: Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1359 East Hanthorn Road, Lima, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.