OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Digital Marketing Specialist candidates for bootcamp coding school.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support overall marketing and social initiatives for all of our market locations along with our newly launched Live Remote offerings.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Loves technology, social media and discovering great ways to build and engage audiences
● Has a burning curiosity to understand what drives people to take action
● Is focused on delivering results, acquiring insights, and taking a data-driven approach to guiding future acquisition activities.
● Understands how important user experience and design are to represent our brand
● Is collaborative and builds trust through reliable communication and delivery
Main Areas of Focus:
● Content creation + engagement
● Social media (management + analysis)
● Analytics + results (monitoring, reporting + recommended actions based on data)
● Event planning + management (including virtual events)
● Market research + outreach Specific Responsibilities & Expectations:
● Execution of social media strategy and planning; consistent posts for Tech Elevator’s social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
● Management of digital analytics tools - social, email and events - and utilizing data to drive campaign creative and execution decisions
● Content creation and planning; create ongoing fresh content for the blog, newsletter and social media; content planning and sharing according to stakeholder verticals
-Has 3-5 years experience working in a digital marketing/analytics role
-Excellent writing and grammar skills
-Ability to work remotely or in-person
-Salary Commensurate with Experience
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255