Monday through Friday, 8:00-4:30 (Flexible)
Starts at $16.00/hr.
8 weeks or more
This paid internship is a planned and structured work experience that provides youth various opportunities for career exploration and skill development. Individual must meet youth program eligibility requirements for this funded internship/learning opportunity; youth program ages are 18-24 years old. Applicants will be screened for youth program eligibility.
- Maintain exceptional customer service in interactions with both employees and external customers.
- Assists Agency technology staff in receiving and responding to internal requests for computer, printer, scanner and phone support.
- Document support actions taken and update employees on progress and resolution of assigned work.
- Answer phones and return inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop training documentation to educate employees on computer-related solutions to common issues.
- Assist other Agency staff as needed and other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Please put "IT Intern" in the subject and send resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov.
- Working toward completion of a post-secondary degree with a focus on Computer Science, Engineering or other related technology field of study.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.