Cutter Power Sales/Cutter Equipment Company in Canton, Ohio is hiring full-time Service Technicians / Mechanics for Outdoor Power Equipment, Tractors and Turf Equipment. We are a family-owned business that values quality, integrity and a positive attitude.
Service Technician Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diesel and/or Gas engine experience along with a strong knowledge of power equipment a MUST
- Work efficiently on customer owned equipment
- Proficiency in all levels of diagnosis, repairs and scheduled maintenance of electrical, hydraulic power train and engine systems
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Dealership experience preferred but not required
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least one year of experience preferred
- Candidate should be willing to further their education and experience through certification processes
Service Technician Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience/Knowledge
- Paid Sick
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
We will not contact current employers unless permitted. Experienced and qualified applicants only!
No phone calls, please.