The Marketing Analyst will work on an assigned iconic brand. Key responsibilities will be providing data analyses and project support for marketing team members and cross functional partners.
Market Trend / Business Analysis:
* On a timely basis, evaluate data, business trends and communicates insights on what is going on with each segment of the business.
* Provides monthly reporting and key senior management reports (IRI, Siebel, Profitero, etc).
* Executes specifically requested analyses, ad hoc reports, and provides the "story", not just the data, to managers and supervisors.
* Provides support to OCM in developing pre- and post-promotion analyses and ongoing tracking against stated objectives.
* Assist in cross-functional forecasting on a monthly basis. Also helps with monthly S&OP Meetings.
Brand Initiative / New Item Support:
* Assist in brand management, specifically with new product launches, product life cycle changes, and execution of key initiatives with the omni-channel marketing team.
* Demonstrates flexibility and initiative in assisting supervisors and managers with miscellaneous projects as needed.
Coupon / Budget Management:
* Manage coupon creation process, tracking, and analysis for the marketing team.
* Assists with budget management and identifies key issues.
Systems Implementation / Integration Lead:
* Represents the marketing team on database operational needs (IRI, Siebel, Profitero, coupon programs, Accolade, C-Tool, etc). Provides support as appropriate.
* Bachelor s degree required, preferably in a marketing related field
* Experience with data analysis work; synthesizing data and making business recommendations is required
* At least one year of marketing experience (working with Brands) is required
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, and building presentation decks) is required
* Consumer Packaged Goods experience is preferred
* Detail-Oriented, Strong Communication Skills, Ability to Multi-task
* Demonstrated interest in a marketing career
* Project management skills would be beneficial
The following questions are asked of all internal candidates. Your answers will not exclude you from applying. All internal candidates are required to discuss their interest in a new position with their manager prior to applying..
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For more details go to URL