DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Cleveland, OH, US, 44115 Company: 1100-Applied Industrial Technologies
Applied Fluid Power and FCX Performance are looking for a passionate individual to join our web and digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving traffic, and ultimately conversions, through engaging digital marketing campaigns. To be successful in this position, the candidate must plan efforts and execute according to a marketing calendar. Measuring effectiveness of campaigns and identifying areas of improvement are also key to success.
Are you passionate about digital marketing, branding, and focused on increasing conversions* If so, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop engaging content that includes: video, blog articles, emails, and social posts
* Maintain marketing contact database
* Plan and execute campaigns according to a marketing calendar
* Create successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns utilizing Google AdWords and similar tools
* Track KPI s to measure campaign effectiveness
* Work closely with Web Marketing Specialist to ensure consistency with keyword strategy across SEO & SEM efforts.
* Work closely with Web Designer to ensure campaigns align with branding strategy
* Self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations
* Strong prioritization, planning, and time-management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Team oriented and collaborative
* Detail oriented
* Ability to self-edit content
Specific qualifications for the role include:
* 2+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Content Creation,
* Up to 10% travel
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent; Marketing, Communications, Business Bachelors Degrees Preferred
Build a rewarding career with a global leader in industrial distribution!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
For more details go to URL