Small electrical repair company is looking for material control staff in Columbus, IN.
- Process orders for shipping, providing accurate documentation in accordance with relevant legislation, customer and carrier requirements
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Ensure all customers receive full, accurate and on time orders
- Receive and book goods in to correct locations in an accurate and timely manner, liaising within the company for any discrepancies or quality issues
- Deal with any stock discrepancies or quality issues efficiently
- Repair products by disassembling device, welding and reassembling.
- Create documents and reports
- Experience in material control or warehouse
- Experience in assembling is a plus
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds frequently