If you are an aspiring Supply Chain professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Mansfield, Ohio location, you will be working in the Business Unit Supply Chain Department providing support in the areas of Trade Compliance and Logistics Activities.
AS A SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN, YOU WILL:
- Trade Compliance / Logistics Specialist
- Updating / Documenting Trade Compliance Process and Procedures
- Frt Spend Analysis
- Outreach to Customers / Outreach to Suppliers
- Indirect Commodity Specialist
- Assisting with Data Capture / Development
- Project Development / Follow Up
- ES Event Development
- Writing ARs
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to getthings done. You showpersonal commitment andtake action to actively seek new waysto grow and be challenged. You works cooperatively with others across theorganization to achieve shared objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity