OBJECTIVE: Maintain all machinery, trucks and equipment associated with the Vehicle Maintenance department.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferable candidates will have 2 years maintenance experience. A valid Class A CDL is preferred, applicants willing to obtain a Class A CDL upon hire will be considered.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Applicants must be detail oriented, able to work independently and have the ability to work on multiple types of equipment. Candidates must provide their own tools and toolbox.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Work with Vehicle Maintenance Manager to set repair priorities and complete those repairs in a timely manner.
2. Utilize I-Maintenance to ensure the preventative maintenance program is followed and kept up to date.
3. Keep vehicles services and records up to date.
4. Complete required paperwork in a timely and neat manner.
5. Maintain a valid drivers’ license according to the Fleet Safety Manual.
6. Keep work area clean and organized.
7. Assist in eliminating potential safety hazards in the workplace.
8. Adhere to all biosecurity practices.
9. Promote the Cooper Culture through training and personal demonstration.
10. Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
11. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
12. Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.
This is a 3rd shift Sunday – Thursday position.