MARION COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Position Title: Information Management Administrator
Position Supervisors: President/CEO and Vice President/Program Director
Position Location: Marion Community Foundation in Marion, Ohio
Marion Community Foundation (MCF) is seeking a highly collaborative data analyst and information specialist. The part-time (20 to 29 hours per week at $18/hour) position of Information Management Administrator (IMA) assists the President/CEO and the Vice President/Program Director in the processing, organization, management, and access to MCF’s data and information sources such as: funds management; donor relations management; marketing, communications, and events; and various reports. Working in a small office, this position requires shared job responsibility and workload with the Office Manager and Communications Manager. The IMA will assist the President/CEO and Vice President, and take leadership roles, in the following primary duties:
- Effectuate a new, efficient, and comprehensive mailing list and donor relationship management system using current software and be the central manager of this system and related data.
- Create or modify reports and templates based on downloads of data to standardize, merge, or automate contribution thank-you letters, fund reports, contribution reports, administrative fee reports, annual and individual projected spendable amount reports, etc.
- Identify ways MCF staff members can better utilize current software programs to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Develop and implement procedures for uploading and sharing data from various platforms.
- Train MCF staff members in procedures and tasks necessary for the efficient and accurate use of data and reports.
- Assist with procedures to capture necessary data for electronic payments regarding grants and scholarships.
- Work with contracted tech support to ensure data and information are protected.
- Assist with social media and website management and updating.
- Prepare reports for the Board of Directors, the President/CEO, and other staff members.
- Assist staff by inputting data and maintaining all databases of information, data entry, and data management.
Working in a small office, the position will also involve the following as needed:
- Assist with receiving and welcoming guests to MCF and answering the phone.
- Assist with other programs and events of MCF.
- Perform various duties as an administrative assistant to the President and Vice President.
- Work with others including donors, community leaders, volunteers, staff of other organizations, MCF staff members, directors, and visitors to MCF.
- Associate’s Degree (minimum) or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Technical expertise and experience regardingdatabases, database design development, statistics, and information analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, and Access
- Social media and website skills