At MTD Products, we do more than just design, manufacture, market, and sell outdoor power equipment. We are an industry leader driven by a greater purpose to inspire people to care for and enjoy the outdoors. As employees, we foster collaboration and teamwork, drive for results, champion change, and inspire and motivate others to high performance. We value stewardship, passion, respect, integrity, and gratitude.
MTD is a global company known for innovation and award-winning lawn mowers, snow blowers and other equipment for both residential and professional markets. Our family of brands includes Cub Cadet®, Troy-Bilt®, Robomow®, Rover®, and WOLF-Garten® – all backed by our strong network of MTD support focused on uncompromising quality, service and value through advanced manufacturing.
MTD Products in Willard Ohio is hiring full time employees due to an increase in the demand for our outdoor power equipment on 2nd shift. Great starting pay, benefits and advancement opportunities for those that have manufacturing experience or those willing to learn.
Responsibilities / Authority:
- Willing to Work 2nd Shift
- Complete assigned production activities according to ISO work instructions
- Successfully complete production assignments within the allotted takt time
- Setup workstations as needed
- Complete visual inspections of both in-process and finished products
- Check in-process and finished parts using appropriate fixtures and gauges when required
- Perform operator level maintenance as needed
- Report any safety or quality issues to the appropriate personnel
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Understand the safe operation of all equipment
- Abide by all MTD policies and procedures
- Follow all MTD safety rules and regulations
- Identify concerns and provide insight for continuous improvement opportunities
- Other related production duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Group Leader
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manual dexterity: ability to use hand tools and other equipment as needed in the allotted time
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, including ISO work instructions
- Able to operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interact with other associates throughout the facility
- Ability to walk, stand, and periodically lift up to 40 lbs. for a minimum of eight hours daily
- Willingness to learn the facility safety rules and regulations
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous assembly and/or light industrial experience is a plus
- Able to work overtime as needed
MTD offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes 401k, Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V