* Is responsible for performing various tasks required to operate production machinery and various assembly jobs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Must strictly adhere to all safety regulations and procedures and report any safety concerns to the Supervisor.
* Practices good safety habits while in the plant.
* No job can be guaranteed to run for 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, therefore, all production associates must be able to successfully perform a minimum of 5 different production jobs. Producing quality product at expected goals/targets.
* Be able to load raw materials into production machines such as benders, welders, and presses.
* Be able to remove parts from production machinery, and handle them appropriately.
* Be able to assemble parts per job instruction and handle appropriately.
* Produce quality parts, which meet all customer requirements.
* Complete paperwork as required.
* Keep work area clean, neat, orderly, and maintain good housekeeping techniques.
* Assist in training new associates to perform job duties as required.
* Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformitites relating to product, process, and quality systems.
* Performs other essential functions as assigned.
* Responsible for collecting and charting part and process data.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or the equivalent.
* Computer literate.
MAJOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Team members must be able to stand on the concrete floor for the duration of a work shift, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, bend to the floor, and use arms and hands. Visual precision is needed for visually inspecting parts for quality at production equipment speed, and for reading documents, machine gauges, and precision measuring instruments.
Production Associate: The team member must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and repetitively lift up to 40 pounds from and to a height of 10 to 56 inches for the work shift.
Containment Areas: The team member must be able to exert up to 40 pounds of force repetitively from and to a height of 10 to 56 inches up to four times a minute for the work shift. Must be able to exert up to 55 pounds of force occasionally, from and to a height of 10 to 56 inches.
Team members may be hired to work in a specific area, however, all team members are expected to be able to work in all production areas in order to promote productivity, quality, and safety.
Works in a stamping and assembling plant environment. The employee is subject to high noise levels from operating machines, physical dangers from moving equipment and machine parts, inhaling fumes and dust, and skin exposure to oils and other fluids.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
For more details see online:URL