Location: Columbus LC (0015) Columbus, Ohio 43219, United States (US)
JOB TITLE: Director, Brand Management
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
SUPERVISES: 4 Marketing Associates, Agency relationships
REPORTS TO: EVP Sales & Marketing
Role Description: The Director, Brand Management will be responsible for the oversight of all brand and marketing programs related to FlightSafety product offerings. This position will develop, execute and measure a focused marketing program. Accountability will include defining brand attributes, digital channel development and execution, partnerships/sponsorships, database management and communication, and all brand awareness building related to PR and social media. This role will also work closely with the FlightSafety executive team and sales teams to ensure alignment with business growth goals and specific sales goals.
* Brand Management (20%) - Develop and uphold the Flight Safety brand identity through the creation of brand guidelines, including all aesthetic and tonal qualities of the brand as well as the positioning of the brand in the market. Once defined, he/she will uphold brand standards and oversee all representations of the brand, both internal and external to ensure brand alignment and consistency. This role will also hold accountability for overseeing the development of all Flight Safety creative assets (photography, videos, etc.)
* Channel Management (30%) - Oversee all marketing channel activity related to Flight Safety. This will include defining target audiences (customer databases, third party data, media targeting data) as well as establishing and executing brand appropriate channels for the execution of brand messages. Channel accountability will include but not be limited to: website, social media, PR, direct email campaigns, paid media and search, Owner Portal, Owner welcome process and sales materials. This role will work directly with the resources and agencies of FlightSafety for partnership and support.
* Campaign Management (20%) - Accountable for the creation, development and execution of marketing campaigns to promote the primary offerings of Flight Safety, primarily, pilot and maintenance training services. Campaign development will include key messages/offering, creative development, target audience identification, channel deployment and measurement.
* Partnerships and Sponsorships (15%) - Develop and execute a partnership/sponsorship strategy for FlightSafety. This includes the identification of partners that share a mutual customer base to provide the potential for future FlightSafety customers, as well as the ability to share benefits with existing FlightSafety customers. Partnerships will also include the development and execution of event activations and shared channel promotions.
* Internal Support (15%) - Collaboration and design oversight of all internal initiatives that represent the FSI brand. This includes but is not limited to HR support, IT support, facility design, crew uniforms and brand merchandise.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 8-10 years of experience in Marketing or related field
* Course of study/major: Marketing, Business Development, Communications, Social Sciences
* Proven experience working collaboratively within a Marketing organization, both with creative teams and channel management
* Proven experience with oversight of brand marketing channels
* Experience planning and distributing marketing content to drive engagement
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Employer's Job# 19995-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.