SURGE your career forward!! Employees at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
Pre - Apprentices are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well-versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC). Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects safely and on time. All job site employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 0-1 year(s) of experience
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Installs and lays out conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders.
* Installs motor feeders and make standard motor connections.
* Performs material handling duties on the job site.
* Analyzes blueprints effectively for job site knowledge.
* Analyzes upcoming tasks and anticipate equipment, procedures and training needs.
* Demonstrates the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size.
* Travels to job sites to assist in installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems.
* Enforce a safe job site and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
* Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques.
* Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment and job sites.
* Attends company meetings as required by supervisor.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Note: The ability to effectively communicate in the English language is required. This includes the ability to understand the spoken and written word as well as speak in English.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its em