As a staff accountant in our firm, you will be responsible for performing necessary accounting related duties for clients, which will include, bookkeeping, payroll, preparing taxes for individuals and business, along with other accounting tasks. A successful candidate will be able to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently, with attention to deadlines. An applicant must also be comfortable with communicating with clients.
- Associates Degree in accounting
- Computer Skills such as Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Opportunity for flexible work schedule, though overtime will be required during tax season
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- After 1 year of service a company retirement plan with a 3% match
- We do not currently offer health care benefits.
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Staff Accountant” in the subject line.