OhioMeansJobs | Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of a local employer.
A worldwide leader in the automotive parts and aftermarket accessories industry is looking for a motivated candidate to join our Returns Team. Company success is driven by a group of automotive passionate team members who have the tenacity for results and an unrelenting determination to succeed. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values in an upbeat and technologically savvy environment.
The Returns Department facilitates a positive customer experience by processing customer returns within a 24-hour window. Our ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills, a motivated problem solver, and a process challenger. If you possess those characteristics, we can teach you the rest!
This is a full – time opportunity reporting to the Returns Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Inbound Customer Returns in Timely and Efficient Manner
- Visually Inspect Returned Product for Wear/Tear/Installation Damage
- Rework Returned Items with Damaged Packaging for Resale
- Work with Customer Service on Problem Resolution
- Follow Systems and Procedures Outlined by Returns Supervisor
- Daily Department Clean-Up and Organization
- Willingness to be flexible and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter/quick learner
- Demonstrate a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs carrying/walking/standing
- Ability to stand and work for an 8-hour shift
What Success Looks Like:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations by processing returns within 24 hours.
- Honest and transparent communication creating win-win partnerships between our customers, associates, and vendors.
- Collaboration with other departments to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem-solve and take active measures towards resolution independently, while collaborating with other team members, departments and vendors when appropriate.
- Display the ability to take and receive constructive feedback as a means of professional development.