OhioMeansJobs | Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of a local employer.
HOUSE BRAND PRODUCT COORDINATOR
A worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories industry is looking for an exceptional leader and college graduate to maintain our extensive offering of house brand BMW products. We are driven by an energetic culture of automotive passion, results and an unrelenting determination to succeed; we are looking for driven applicants with exceptional experience in leadership, data analytics, project coordination, consumer insights, outstanding organizational skills, and confidence.
The House Brand Product Coordinator is responsible for our catalog of BMW house brand products - this includes maintaining existing products and driving new product development. The House Brand Product Coordinator will maintain existing products in the following capacity; ensure products are competitively priced and positioned on a regular cadence, maintain healthy inventory levels, and resolve any quality concerns that arise promptly. He or she will also be responsible for creating and executing on a compelling new product development roadmap.
In order to create a product roadmap, the House Brand Product Coordinator must analyze consumer behavior to effectively create a data-driven business case for new product ideas; this includes leveraging internal sales and search data, talking to customers, conducting surveys, collaborating with our knowledgeable sales reps, and gathering insights from social sites and forums. In addition to maintaining a healthy product roadmap, the candidate will partner closely with the R&D department to bring the vision and roadmap to life. The candidate will work with our engineers to test prototypes on creatively sourced test vehicles, collaborate with our sourcing and purchasing department and suppliers directly to source parts, set pricing that is competitive as well as appealing, and partner with our marketing team to create compelling product launches and a regular post-launch marketing cadence.
Success of the individual will be measured on the overall performance of our BMW house brands with respect to budgeted revenue, gross profit dollar, and margin rate. Achieving these goals will be dependent on the individual’s ability to concurrently maintain the performance of our existing house brand products and exceed time to market goals for new product development on a meticulously maintained product pipeline.
- Applicants should have a college degree in business.
- Drive sales, gross profit dollar, and margin rate for BMW house brands to meet or exceed the specified budget.
- Ensure we have accurate forecasting for projected volume, partnering with S&P to maintain healthy inventory levels on all BMW house brand products.
- Gather customer insights and create a 12-18-month compelling new product roadmap.
- Define a clear ROI for each product line or product that is being contemplated for development.
- Partner closely with the R&D, S&P, Product, and Marketing teams to turn the product roadmap into sellable inventory at or under both time to market goals and project budgets.
- Set competitive and compelling retail prices.
- Attractively and precisely merchandise products on our customer-facing websites.
- Accountable for individual product success in the form of delivering on agreed-upon forecasted ROI.
- Partner with Marketing team to build and maintain an on-going marketing calendar to ensure that house brand products are promoted regularly via our websites, email, paid search, SEO, social and other means.
- Assist in finding influencers that can be utilized to promote new products.
- Maintain house brand product lines in terms of merchandising, inventory, and competitive pricing/positioning.
- Source vehicles required for test installations.
What Success Looks Like:
- Achieving budget for overall BMW house brands with respect to revenue, gross profit dollar, and margin rate.
- Demonstrating ownership of our BMW house brand product catalog.
- Maintaining pricing and inventory levels for all BMW house brand products.
- Creation of a running 12-18-month product roadmap.
- Meet or improve upon 12 month time to market for new product releases.
- Effective collaboration with R&D, S&P, Product, and Marketing Teams.