Abednego Security Solutions a new innovative protection services company. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service to all of our employees and our clients. We are extremely accommodating to scheduling needs and have management that is always available to address any concerns.
****We currently have positions for UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS****
Abednego Security Solutions has an immediate job opening for Unarmed Security Officers with in the Ohio area
We are seeking reliable Security Officers with experience in the security sector. As a security officer you will be required to follow established protocols and report any suspicious activity and maintain a safe and secure environment.
Hour/Days: Must be able to work Mon thru Sunday including Holidays
Essential Duties May Include:
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Creating incident reports, and notifying appropriate personnel in the event of an emergency
• Customer Service
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance
equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• High School Diploma required, Associate Degree or Higher preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Excel and Word)
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Driver's License (Required)
• State of Ohio Guard Card (Required)
Job Types: Part-time (Full-time, To Be Determined)
• Customer Service: 3 + Years (Preferred)
• Security: 3 + Years (Preferred)
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
• Associate Degree (Preferred)
**Conditional offer of employment contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug test.**
We offer all of our employees the following benefits:
· Flexible scheduling
· Professional work environment
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
• Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work a minimum of 35 hours per week)
• Retirement: 401K
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Men/Minorities/Women and Veterans
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Abednego Security Solutions is headquartered in Fairborn, Ohio. We specialize in the quality and professionalism in the field of security. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the Abednego Security Solutions team, experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our company and our clients.