Position Title: Machine Operator
Posted: July 17, 2020
Company: Diamond Wipes
Website: View Website
County: Crawford County
Industry: Maintenance - Industrial,Distribution/Warehousing,Manufacturing - General
The machine operator position operates machine shop and mold press in assembly process under supervision and direction of production manager.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the assembly floor.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
High School diploma or GED
Minimum of one year of factory-related experience
Training in general safety, foreign object damage awareness, and quality system awareness
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: Email: email@example.com
Skills and Abilities:
- Thoroughness/ Quality - orientated
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management/Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and follow directions accurately
- Basic math skills/ ability to use and read a tape measure
Working Conditions/Job Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally list and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mail Resumes/Letters of Interest to: 1375 Isaac Beal Rd. Bucyrus, OH 44820 ATTN: Monica
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org.