- Operate safely within Cargill policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in Cargill Safety programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
- Perform critical operations to keep facility running; loading/unloading railcars
- Other grain handling including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors
- Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs, or possible equipment concerns
- Be an involved/engaged member of a team, and be willing to act and think independently
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa, or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be at least 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Must be able to read/write English
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays with advance notice
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate industrial equipment
- Prior experience in production related work
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To Apply: Visit https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/10380/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=OTH-21880&job=LIM00104